Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Technology Inquiry Reflection

I exerted quite a bit of effort on this task.  It took awhile to find the resources, actually read through them all, and create a synthesis on the material.  On top of that, we had to use and apply this knowledge to create best practices and produce a screencast.  All of these tasks each had their own requirements that had to be met, so it took some time making sure they were all up to standard.  I feel that this project should have been on the A contract, instead of the C contract because I feel that it took more effort than almost all the other projects.

There are many values in completing this course task.  The most important value I gained from this was that I became much more informed about how to use weblogs in my classroom.  I also learned more in depth about creativity and critical thinking, how to use them in my classroom, and the importance of these skills. 

Completing this course task impacts my future teacing because I became more informed of teaching strategies to use.  Not only did I take away knowledge from my own research, but I also have the research of all my peers.  I can use my classmates as a resource to find additional information on specific topics related to technology and can use this in my classroom.  By completing this assignment, I have also became more aware how much students can learn if I have them apply their knowledge, just like we had to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment