Thursday, November 18, 2010

Book Chapter Project Reflection

As a group we spent a fair amount of time planning our project.  We met together on two occasions to ensure our success.  Members in our group also spent time creating a slideshow and making cut outs. 

Facilitating course content to my peers is valuable because I get pratice teaching and talking in a professional way.  By allowing us to teach, we also have to learn and comprenhend the material in order to facilitate a discussion.  We learn the material in much more depth because we have to know it forward and backwards.

Discussing course content with my peers impacts my future teacing because I get practice communicating with others and how to share information.  It is the start of social network that allows me to expand my ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment