Monday, November 22, 2010

iRLO Reflection

I exerted quite a bit of effort creating this iRLO project.  It didn't take long to think of an idea, but the actual creating the game was pretty difficult.  I watched some tutorials, played around with all the different tools, and got some ideas from other people's iRLO.  Once the basis of it was created it, it didn't take that long to brush it up.

Designing and sharing an iRLO impacts my future teaching because I learned how to use one more additional resource to use.  Many students enjoy playing video games and this is an interactive way to engage them as learners.  By designing an iRLO I not only learned how to create a game, but I also realized the importance of using resources.  Without the tutorials, fellow classmates, and yourself I would't have been able to create as an effective iRLO as I did.  In the future, many new technologies will continually be developed and I won't be an expert on using them right away so it is important that I am able to communicate and find other resources that can help me incorporate it into my classroom.  By sharing our iRLO's, I now have many more lessons that I can use in my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment